Jeremy Grants Volleyball Block - Gif | Syracusefan.com

Jeremy Grants Volleyball Block - Gif

rstone7727

All Conference
Could be the sweetest block in CBB I've ever seen... It's over 5mb so will probably load slow at first, then speed up.

JeremyGrant-IYF-80.gif

Last edited:
Jeremi's block was nice but this was the sweetest I block I have ever seen in college hoops!

There's some things I never get sick of - Haks block and dancin with Al McGuire in 96 being two of them. go Cuse!

Jeremi's block was nice but this was the sweetest I block I have ever seen in college hoops!

I love Grant's volleyball block, but I have to go with Warrick's 2003 block only because it would have been our worst nightmare if they did not happen!

Could be the sweetest block in CBB I've ever seen... It's over 5mb so will probably load slow at first, then speed up.

GeremyGrant-IYF-80.gif
After seeing that block, I get a bittersweet feeling we will never see Grant play w McCullough. No worries, Roberson , Gbinje, BJ and McCullough will be one of the best Frwd tandems in the country next yr...

Anybody got a screen cap of Grant's block? Think it's time I replaced my MCW's "in your face" dunk over St John's Achiuwa from 2011 with 2013's "in your face" block against St John's

After seeing that block, I get a bittersweet feeling we will never see Grant play w McCullough. No worries, Roberson , Gbinje, BJ and McCullough will be one of the best Frwd tandems in the country next yr...

Rak is technically a FWD as well.

Not a to spoil a warm reminiscence but it just dawned on me for the first time that if Howard Triche was as tall and had as long of arms as Warrick we would have 2 titles right now. Perhaps that is why SU doesn't recruit many 6'5" forwards anymore.

Not a to spoil a warm reminiscence but it just dawned on me for the first time that if Howard Triche was as tall and had as long of arms as Warrick we would have 2 titles right now. Perhaps that is why SU doesn't recruit many 6'5" forwards anymore.

Paul Harris may also be part of the reason.

(i love paul harris though)

There's this one..

JeremyGrant-IYF.jpg

I loved that I just saved that, and it automatically prefilled JeramyGrantIYF, which I can only guess is IN YOUR FACE.

But dude... its Jerami :)

Paul Harris may also be part of the reason.

(i love paul harris though)
I also love Paul Harris. But I believe Harris was recruited to be a guard. Him ending up actually being a forward was part of his problem here. Harris is the dichotomy of being over rated coming into SU and undervalued leaving SU. He put up good numbers. (I'm not saying he should have played guard only that his skillset was that of a forward when he was expected to be a guard). He's a tough player to explain but I liked him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom