Jeremy Grants Volleyball Block - Gif | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jeremy Grants Volleyball Block - Gif

I also love Paul Harris. But I believe Harris was recruited to be a guard. Him ending up actually being a forward was part of his problem here. Harris is the dichotomy of being over rated coming into SU and undervalued leaving SU. He put up good numbers. (I'm not saying he should have played guard only that his skillset was that of a forward when he was expected to be a guard). He's a tough player to explain but I liked him.
Can't be a shooting guard if you can't shoot...

Reactions: cto
No Sportscenter for Grant??! Probably lost amongst all the NFL activity.

tee1222 said:
Just plain filthy.

I'm usually a fan of blocks that go 20 rows deep or old Etan Thomas power blocks but this is bar none the most athletic and skilled block I've ever seen. The difficulty of blocking a ball cleanly with two hands on an offensive player that size that close to the basket seems damn near impossible.

SoBeCuse said:
No Sportscenter for Grant??! Probably lost amongst all the NFL activity.

Worst thing about the first half of college basketball season is football.

(I have football... Actually, outside of college basketball and the NBA I don't even like sports though I used to follow all of them like crazy. They all got too boring)

Can't be a shooting guard if you can't shoot...
tell that to Dwyane Wade ;)

getting to the basket and drawing fouls (and knocking down your free throws) is a very efficient way to score. Harris, as a guard, was extremely effective at this. Very few college twos could guard him without fouling, and he converted 70% of this free throws.

Harris would be remembered quite differently if SU's personnel issues hadn't worked against him

I loved that I just saved that, and it automatically prefilled JeramyGrantIYF, which I can only guess is IN YOUR FACE.

But dude... its Jerami :)

I guess I knew that but somehow managed to F it up... Haven't won any spelling bees in ages.. :noidea:

sufandu said:
Let's not forget this one from the original DC. I'm not tech savvy so it's not a gif. YouTube Video

Oh my that was insane! Thanks for the vid, it's crazy how athletic DC was during his time here.

That said, when DC was on the ground I still can get over that his face looks exactly like DC2. I don't care, put those guys on the Maury show, I won't believe they're not father and son until the results are in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom