Jerome Smith sweep left. | Syracusefan.com

Jerome Smith sweep left.

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
I am going to punch that play call in the mouth. Seriously. Never again.

This was just like the goaline slant pass against Rutgers last year. Ugh!

It's like a screen pass but with no possible upside!

I cant believe they didnt pound it in or just sneak it. Had to be the worst playcall in football history.

I cant believe they didnt pound it in or just sneak it. Had to be the worst playcall in football history.

Not punching it in against SB last week was in their head.

MN defense was way too fast to pull that with.
The Stony Brook defense was to fast for Smith. I don't know what films Hackett is watching but Smith is a north-south runner but he seems intent on running him around the end at least once a game.

Ok, so I know you can't predict future events on what ifs but just for the hell of it, what if instead of that play we punch it in from the 1/2 yard line there instead . . . .

Ok, so I know you can't predict future events on what ifs but just for the hell of it, what if instead of that play we punch it in from the 1/2 yard line there instead . . . .
Cant play hypotheticals when you root for a team with a brain-dead coaching staff. The other option was probably a Nassib QB shotgun dive for no gain.

I still cant believe that Smith didnt try and reach the ball over the goal line on first down. This is getting lost in the conversation. Christ all he needed was 1/2 a yard.

Smith's running style is maddening. With that size, where is the fire? I want a guy that big to WANT to run over someone!

Why can't AAM pound that ball in? Is he that far down on the shitlist?

The fire this team needs is on the sideline with a headset on, looking like a sad child. I would kill to see Marrone fire this team up, but hasn't happened, nor will it ever.

Didn't Nolan mention in his weekly Q&A time on Syracuse.com that Ameen-Moore was getting a ton of reps in practice this week? Nothing in the actual game.

Smith's running style is maddening. With that size, where is the fire? I want a guy that big to WANT to run over someone!
Exactly, don't know if you remember last season when as big as he is, kept trying to run to the outside and be like Bailey and Gulley? He was questioned for going to the outside too much. And all of a sudden, in spring ball, he was deemed a power runner. I was really confused by that. Then in camp this year it was said he kept running outside once again. Power runner he is not.
They have one on the bench. No stone unturned right? What in the hell did Adonis do to anyone, not to see the field so far? His forte is power running and knocking defenders in the teeth. Down and distance and personnel right?
That's right, the staff sees everyone on a daily basis, so they can't be wrong.

Exactly, don't know if you remember last season when as big as he is, kept trying to run to the outside and be like Bailey and Gulley? He was questioned for going to the outside too much. And all of a sudden, in spring ball, he was deemed a power runner. I was really confused by that. Then in camp this year it was said he kept running outside once again. Power runner he is not.
They have one on the bench. No stone unturned right? What in the hell did Adonis do to anyone, not to see the field so far? His forte is power running and knocking defenders in the teeth. Down and distance and personnel right?
That's right, the staff sees everyone on a daily basis, so they can't be wrong.
:bat:
All AAM did was come into camp in better shape than last year. I guess Smith is so dynamic that his touches should not be questioned.

I'm really not impressed with any of the RBs. I don't want to see Broyld up the middle anymore, either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom