Jerome Smith | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jerome Smith

Obviously if you live and die with Bailey, you die with him. Someone can't be serious if they think he's an every down back. I can absolutely see why you try Smith in the short yardage situations, haven't you seen Bailey in them!!?? AND if Smith cannot cut it, and you have your top recruit itching to prove himself and being known for a pile mover. And deemed ready by Hackett! What??!!

Obviously if you live and die with Bailey, you die with him. Someone can't be serious if they think he's an every down back. I can absolutely see why you try Smith in the short yardage situations, haven't you seen Bailey in them!!?? AND if Smith cannot cut it, and you have your top recruit itching to prove himself and being known for a pile mover. And deemed ready by Hackett! What??!!

Where did Hackett say that AAM was ready?

Bailey is a dual-threat back that is being used as if he is a single threat back. It has hampered his effectiveness considerably and has removed a weapon from the offense.

It would have been really nice if Averin Collier had stayed on track.

I never said he was an every down back...(I'll withhold the name I wanted to call you for the sake of being decent).

What I said is that on 3rd and 2 from the 2 in OVERTIME, you live and die with him. There's no reason to bring Jerome Smith in on that play. This isn't short yardage in the 1st quarter, this is with the entire game on the line and Smith has yet to prove his ability to be able to convert on short yardage at all.

I never said you said he was!!! Wow. I was speaking in general because there have been many. So save your name calling tough guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom