Jerry Kill blasted by a now ex player | Syracusefan.com

Jerry Kill blasted by a now ex player

Given the perception of the 'average' football player in this country, that was a tremendously well written, and thought out letter. I don't know a lick about this kid but given my experiences with some coaches in the past, I can see where he's coming from and it's really unfortunate that he's been through this.

kid would've been better not to publish that if he wants to play BCS level FB next year.

I had a varsity baseball coach when I was a freshman in high school who had a total meltdown because some of us were wearing our baseball caps on the school bus on the way to an away game. He never mentioned that it was a no no...

Some of those coaches are weird people.

wow - he lays it out there

Jerry Kill is going to have to answer

Wow good for that kid. The AD and administration should have fun with that. Good luck recruiting in the future.

Put up some nice stats. One year of eligibility. Walk-on with no scholly.

I'LL TAKE HIM!

Even if he is nutty, it's only for 1 year and you could always cut him with no loss of scholly.

Wow good for that kid. The AD and administration should have fun with that. Good luck recruiting in the future.

Some of the quotes will be challenging, but I'm sure there will be another side to this. One in which all the scholarship players come to the coach's defense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Some of the quotes will be challenging, but I'm sure there will be another side to this. One in which all the scholarship players come to the coach's defense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They will be threatened into it..

Did you guys actually make it through that entire thing? Very impressive!

Holy crap. He pulled no punches. I only saw Kill for one game and hated his guts immediately. Sounds like your typical egomaniacal bully. I hope the kid finds a solid program to finish his college career in.

Wow just read the whole letter... Well written and passionate ... This will make recruiting a struggle. Good luck to the player ... It is important to remove yourself from that situation wether real or imagined it was obviously impacting his quality of life.

Wow just read the whole letter... Well written and passionate ... This will make recruiting a struggle. Good luck to the player ... It is important to remove yourself from that situation wether real or imagined it was obviously impacting his quality of life.

Yes, second your thoughts, very Robby Benson-ish*

*apologies to anyone under 35 for the reference to an obscure old movie about an abusive bball coach.

Wow...after reading that I hope HCDM gets a very long extension. A lot of these Football coaches are really just bullies. They really think their job is super important when in the grand scheme of things in life, it isnt. Ive meet quite a few HS Coaches who think they walk on water just because they are a Varsity HC somewhere.

FYI- Love the Robby Benson reference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom