Jerry Kill blasted by a now ex player | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jerry Kill blasted by a now ex player

Can we get this guy on our team? We can offer him a scholarship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good thing is that anyone who had a gripe with marrone has already left the team.

AJ did a great job with this letter. Sure, he will probably get the"black flag" from some institutions and coaching staffs, but this was 100% in his best interest, and I am glad he went off and wrote the letter. This needed to be shared with as many people as possible including mainstream media.

What really irked me I think more than the coaches antics is the fact that the training staff was withholding information from a hurt athlete. Not telling him the true nature of his injury, and then telling him he will be fine if he just listens to them. Once AJ went and decided that things were not right did they finally confess. What a shitty move on their part. That really upset me to read about. Ridiculous.

I hope AJ lands on his feet, finishes out his career and earn that degree. Kid seems to have a good head on his shoulder.

Yes, second your thoughts, very Robby Benson-ish*

*apologies to anyone under 35 for the reference to an obscure old movie about an abusive bball coach.
They're tryin' to take away my scholarship!

That has to be a coach's dream to have a walk-on be so productive. That's basically like having an 86th scholarship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom