Jerry Palm bracketology | Syracusefan.com

Jerry Palm bracketology

I don't understand why they do this. The value of bracketology is in evaluating teams' performance in a way that would predict how the selection committee would evaluate. So that means during the season when there is actually data to evaluate. There is no value at all to doing this.

I don't understand why they do this. The value of bracketology is in evaluating teams' performance in a way that would predict how the selection committee would evaluate. So that means during the season when there is actually data to evaluate. There is no value at all to doing this.
Someone clicked on it to find out what was in it, right? Each click = $. The item has fully accomplished its purpose.

This is all based on recruiting rankings and returning production. We are lacking in both areas, but I think Brissett and Washington are wayyyyy underrated. Need to figure out Center and PF.

This is all based on recruiting rankings and returning production. We are lacking in both areas, but I think Brissett and Washington are wayyyyy underrated. Need to figure out Center and PF.
OB is nice but not even our best SF. That title belongs to Marek.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom