Jerry Palm's latest bracket | Syracusefan.com

Jerry Palm's latest bracket

Not that it matters as much in BB, but in this bracket, if the chalk held, we would not play a BCS school until at least the Final Four.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology
Dude SIGN ME UP for that now. I realize Butler is tough, but we would be out West and away from distractions. Also, the SU LA alumni group would bring A LOT of fans to Staples Center if we got to the Sweet 16.

That would be as good a bracket as we could hope for.

That would be awesome. Gonz, NM, Ariz,Butler,Wisc,Minn and NC St. would be the best bracket we could ever see.

Yikes!!!! Butler in the 2nd round (Fly to San Jose hopefully wins 2 games, fly to syracuse the 3 days later fly to LA)

Doesn't sound like a good deal for the Cuse

It's funny, when we are winning, I scour the internet like a rabid dog foaming at the mouth for everything and anything I can read related to polls, power rankings, brackets, etc.

When we are losing, I avoid this stuff like the plague, and when I click on a mock bracket, I look at it with the anxiety and negative anticipation of a little kid who's getting a graded test back that he knows he bombed.

The guy has Florida as a freaking 3 seed. Vegas has Florida as the 2nd number 1 seed behind Indiana. All credibility lost.

It's funny, when we are winning, I scour the internet like a rabid dog foaming at the mouth for everything and anything I can read related to polls, power rankings, brackets, etc.

When we are losing, I avoid this stuff like the plague, and when I click on a mock bracket, I look at it with the anxiety and negative anticipation of a little kid who's getting a graded test back that he knows he bombed.
Same here. And it affects my entire daily attitude.

The guy has Florida as a freaking 3 seed. Vegas has Florida as the 2nd number 1 seed behind Indiana. All credibility lost.
Vegas is stupid... Without yugette Florida is crud

Isn't Yeguette back? Could've sworn I saw him playing this weekend.

Anyway, Vegas my have Florida as a 1, but Vegas doesn't seed the field.

Highly doubt we could still be on the #4 line as of today. But not a bad draw. At least Butler plays M-2-M. His West Region is a hodge podge of disappointing teams ...I like it.

Sigh...you are correct.

You're right he is back. Ppfftt shows how much I know.

That'd be a fantastic draw. Revenge on Butler would be sweet.

Not that it matters, but how is Arizona a 3 seed?