Jesse Edwards Joins Dutch National Team for Eurobasket | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards Joins Dutch National Team for Eurobasket

Sy, Mintz and Joe should be pretty darn good at the top of the zone.

I think this team, led by Jesse, Joe and Judah, is gonna surprise some folks.
Joe needs to step up his game for those statements to be true. He’s capable. I just worry about overuse. He’ll reserve energy for offense in that case.

Not the greatest offensive follow up against Poland today, but was one of few plus players.

12min, 1pt (0/2fg), 2reb, 1stl, 3bs, 2to, 3pf, +2

Sy, Mintz and Joe should be pretty darn good at the top of the zone.

I think this team, led by Jesse, Joe and Judah, is gonna surprise some folks.
A good surprise or a bad surprise? :confused:

I really, really hope we (ie JB) lets Jesse be a big part of the offense this season. Dude could be a 16-18 ppg guy on crazy efficiency with more opportunity.

Will be touch-based. I don't know that he'll get enough touches to get to that level of scoring, will all depend on how his teammates set him up and whether [or not] they get him the ball. I expect him to be more in line with last year's numbers [around 12ppg].

But he's definitely capable of doing what you suggest.

Will be touch-based. I don't know that he'll get enough touches to get to that level of scoring, will all depend on how his teammates set him up and whether [or not] they get him the ball. I expect him to be more in line with last year's numbers [around 12ppg].

But he's definitely capable of doing what you suggest.
Given what's probably going to be volatile scoring production from the forward spots, if Jesse only averages 12 ppg... we're screwed.

Given what's probably going to be volatile scoring production from the forward spots, if Jesse only averages 12 ppg... we're screwed.

15 for Jesse, 17 Joe, 11 for Judah, 8 for Benny, 8 for Symir and then we need 13-16 from the other frosh that step up is how I see it. Defense brings pts against back down in the low 60s. Has to be something like that. Expecting Benny in double digits seems no longer a reasonable expectation.

15 for Jesse, 17 Joe, 11 for Judah, 8 for Benny, 8 for Symir and then we need 13-16 from the other frosh that step up is how I see it. Defense brings pts against back down in the low 60s. Has to be something like that. Expecting Benny in double digits seems no longer a reasonable expectation.
I think you're projecting Joe and Judah low and Symir high.

I think you're projecting Joe and Judah low and Symir high.

Very possible. I had Symir lower before the article on his shooting so lending a couple points that direction. 19 and 13 for Joe and Judah with Symir at 5 was where I had been thinking but ajusted

I think there will be a concerted effort to get Jesse touches this season. Maybe not the primary focus but he will be featured. Then again I am sitting poolside in Palm Springs CA and its 105, so take any of this as possible heat stoke induced.

Last game for NED at Eurobasket - loss against Finland and Markkanen, but a solid finish for Edwards.

16min, 7pt (2/2fg), 5reb, 2to, 3pf, -2 (best +/- on the team)

I'm sure he will be hungry to get some wins after having to rack up nothing but losses overseas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom