Jim Boeheim calls triangle 'worst offense ever' | Syracusefan.com

Jim Boeheim calls triangle 'worst offense ever'

Really? Why? If he wants to call in a radio show, I have no problem with that.

I don't know. I just have a feeling that Wildhack is crossing his fingers now everytime Boeheim is dealing with media hoping that he doesn't say anything too surly, controversial, stupid, or anything else that puts SU and SU bball into the crosshairs of negative publicity. I think it was very odd to call in voluntarily to try to diffuse the perception of the recruiting woes. It's almost like the old colloquial proverb of "He who smelt it, dealt it.

I don't know. I just have a feeling that Wildhack is crossing his fingers now everytime Boeheim is dealing with media hoping that he doesn't say anything too surly, controversial, stupid, or anything else that puts SU and SU bball into the crosshairs of negative publicity. I think it was very odd to call in voluntarily to try to diffuse the perception of the recruiting woes. It's almost like the old colloquial proverb of "He who smelt it, dealt it.
Don't get the old colloquial proverb connection at all. Boeheim is Boeheim. He is extremely proud of the program that he has built and will defend it when he feels that it needs to be defended. I don't blame him for that. And when Wildhack has done 1/ 100th of what JB has done for the school, than I will care whether he is worried about what JB says.

Don't get the old colloquial proverb connection at all. Boeheim is Boeheim. He is extremely proud of the program that he has built and will defend it when he feels that it needs to be defended. I don't blame him for that. And when Wildhack has done 1/ 100th of what JB has done for the school, than I will care whether he is worried about what JB says.

Wow. Well that ends this discussion, lol. Sayonara.

Ha. Pretty sure I articulate better than Spicoli. I'll get off your lawn. You're welcome.
There are some actresses I would like to get me off on my lawn, thank you!

Are we talking about JB or Trump?

Smh. Some of you guys criticize JB when he opens his mouth about his players, yet you're criticizing him when he sticks up for his former players in Melo and Lydon. At least use logic. Can't have it both ways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom