Jim Boeheim Has Struck Gold. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jim Boeheim Has Struck Gold.

Thing that gets me is, the switch to the close-up of the finger buried knuckle deep, had NO context in the game. The play was going on, its like the truck sees the cam focused on the pick and everyone scurries to get it on live. Its like they are on alert for it.

Thing that gets me is, the switch to the close-up of the finger buried knuckle deep, had NO context in the game. The play was going on, its like the truck sees the cam focused on the pick and everyone scurries to get it on live. Its like they are on alert for it.
booger cam . . . go!

How'd you like to be the opposing coach for the post game handshake? No wonder they pass quickly by.

just imagine what the underside of his chair looks like after a game . . .

stalactites.gif

He's going to retire now. That was his magnum opus

This guy doesn't give a fluck

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Seriously, does he even care that the camera could be on him?

he was just trying to hypnotize the players,but seriously,did you know where that finger was just before that

You gotta love that first comment: "That's just a sign to run the pick and roll".

I've always felt that when Jimmy "goes deep", it's like Red Aurbach lighting up the victory cigars on the Celtics bench - a great sign that the game is "well in hand"!

Hey we all dig. If you deny it you are lying. I say go for it. He should have flicked it at len elmore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly, I'm not a fan of snot under my nails so I use a tissue but usually clear it out before I go out in public.

Anybody who claims they don't pick their knows is lying. Now eating it, I'd say maybe half of everybody.

so what if boeheim picked? what does that make him? and im not here just defending jb but all those pickers out there who've been caught. each and every one of us who has to suffer the shame and humiliation because of people like you. are we not human? if we pick do we not bleed? jb is not an animal!

so what if boeheim picked? what does that make him? and im not here just defending jb but all those pickers out there who've been caught. each and every one of us who has to suffer the shame and humiliation because of people like you. are we not human? if we pick do we not bleed? jb is not an animal!

You bleed...

If you pick your scabs too...