Jim Boeheim on MSG150 tonight | Syracusefan.com

Jim Boeheim on MSG150 tonight

I think the versatility of this roster will be interesting - assuming we use more than 7 guys!

For the benefit of us out-of-towners -- what is Wallace's deal with the show? Is that a regular thing, or an appearance?

For the benefit of us out-of-towners -- what is Wallace's deal with the show? Is that a regular thing, or an appearance?

He seemed to think Joe had added an "I" to his last name, perhaps in preparation for the Italian trip.

I thought we went on foreign trips when the NCAA lets us, not when we have a young team.

He seemed to think Joe had added an "I" to his last name, perhaps in preparation for the Italian trip.

I thought we went on foreign trips when the NCAA lets us, not when we have a young team.

He’s probably subconsciously mixing his name up with the former NY Yankee.

A school can go on a foreign trip once every four year by NCAA regulation. Last time we went was 13-14 season. JB doesn’t go every four years, saves them for years when we have a lot of new guys expected to play.

JB listed 13 guys (5 freshmen, 5 Sophs, and 3 juniors). We only have 13 if Brissett comes back.

JB listed 13 guys (5 freshmen, 5 Sophs, and 3 juniors). We only have 13 if Brissett comes back.

I suspect he'll do that until Brissett doesn't come back.

Last edited:
JB needs to go every four years as allowed. Its inconceivable he wouldn't always take advantage of this.

JB needs to go every four years as allowed. Its inconceivable he wouldn't always take advantage of this.

It’s amazing that you really think you know more about his job than he does. How arrogant.

If we had gone last year, with everyone back from the year before, it wouldn’t have helped nearly as much as it will with this year’s much less experienced team. I think JB might have a handle on his job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom