Jim Burr | Syracusefan.com

Jim Burr

Etancuse

Scout Team
I will preemptively say "how is that a foul". This will make sense in like an hour and a half.

for the record, Jim Burr worked the other two road game "whiteouts" and that worked out ok for us

for the record, Jim Burr worked the other two road game "whiteouts" and that worked out ok for us
Whiteout is poor. White it weak ass . Bring it.

Burr likes to be hated. He'll screw UConn a few times tonight I bet. I like him on the road, hate him at home.

He should not be able to work this game tonight. He just did the WVU game last night What.

I'd rather have Burr than Higgins or Hess

ncb_e_higgins_sy_200.jpg

"Go ahead, make my day."

NCAA needs to address this issue PRIORITY # 1.
these dudes work way too many games.

I love how he jammed his thumb...bound to happen since it's usually buried in his a$$.

I still suspect that he mistook his thumb for a beer tap and injured himself trying to get some beer out of it.

We need a moratorium on b!tching about Burr after the no call when CJ mugged Smith on the last play

Me too....shhhhh

I wasn't sure about the number of fouls and thought maybe they weren't in the bonus. It did play into our favor that he was completely out of control and off balance even before Fair made contact with him.

We need a moratorium on b!tching about Burr after the no call when CJ mugged Smith on the last play

Smith traveled before he was fouled.

And after all the times Scoop and Dion got mugged driving in the lane, no Storrs Correctional fan has any right to complain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom