Jim Fenzel Art | Syracusefan.com

Jim Fenzel Art

C

creatorsgam

A few years ago I stumbled across Jim Fenzel’s lacrosse art, quite possibly through this board. I ordered a shirt with the old school Syracuse bucket lid.
A7F4E7F3-9BF7-44E2-98AA-B229090A340F.jpeg

I’ve put a few pounds on, and while working on shedding quarantine weight I was lamenting not being able to wear this shirt. Couldn’t find it on his site to order a larger size, so I looked him up on Twitter and dropped him a DM. He responded and created a link to order the shirt through. I also ordered a rad 11x14 print of this which I will be framing and hanging in our “Fam Cave.”Figured I would share this for anyone looking for unique Syracuse Lacrosse gear. Also has some cool stuff on his website… he does great work.

I’ll post the link to the shirt below (*MODS: if I’m not allowed to do this, please delete the link*). If the link doesn’t post just send me a PM and I will share.

Jim Fenzel Syracuse Bucket Helmet

Please be aware that by buying his stuff you are supporting a Hoya. That said, Jim is a great guy and artist. He graduated from Ithaca High and then played lacrosse at Georgetown in the late 90s. I highly recommend his bucket collection and some of his mascot stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom