Jimbo on SU losing Hunt | Syracusefan.com

Jimbo on SU losing Hunt

cuseguy

Living Legend
"That will change things. We'll have to guess a little."

Suggestion: Pin your ears back and rush the passer. He isn't running anywhere.

Jimbo on losing Hunt: "You know I'm all about that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble. I'm all 'bout tha'... wait, what are you asking me again?"

Anybody want to dare put what they think Jameis said when he found out Hunt would be out?

"That will change things. We'll have to guess a little."

Suggestion: Pin your ears back and rush the passer. He isn't running anywhere.

Jumbo on the loss of Hunt..." No matter what I say, syracusefan.com guys will make up joke quotes."

Jimbo on losing Hunt: "Disappointing. I was looking forward to seeing him slap a Capri Sun out of Dabo's hand."

Jimbo on losing Hunt: Saying this with a grin, 'Maybe they will want to lock us out of the Dome now?'

I'm as down on our team as any...trust me...but this game has all the makings of a serious trap for fsu. Look ahead to nd. On the road. New qb/OC. Fsu just hasn't played that wel... I thought Maryland and Ville were going to go bad. This game I could see more like nd.

I'm as down on our team as any...trust me...but this game has all the makings of a serious trap for fsu. Look ahead to nd. On the road. New qb/OC. Fsu just hasn't played that wel... I thought Maryland and Ville were going to go bad. This game I could see more like nd.

Notre Dame wanted to give the game away at Meadowlands. They really did. 5 turnovers, including one pick 6. And we STILL weren't even close. And FSU is better.

Notre Dame wanted to give the game away at Meadowlands. They really did. 5 turnovers, including one pick 6. And we STILL weren't even close. And FSU is better.
I haven't loved fsu this year. I like nd more than them actually. I guess we'll find out.

I think the trap is that FSU will likely be flat in the first half. So maybe it's a closer than comfortable at halftime. That seems to be happening in every FSU game this year. Even Wake was only down 13-3 at the half.

But FSU wakes up in the 2nd half. Eventually our offense, given everything going on, will make some crucial mistakes. New QB, no Estime, no Broyld, no Foy, it's just going to happen. So if the 1st half stays close (by our standards that means we're within 14), I'd expect it to be out of hand by the end of the 3rd Q.

No one should spend too much time evaluating Lester as an OC this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom