JIMMY B ,GOING KNOW WHERE FAST!!!! | Syracusefan.com

JIMMY B ,GOING KNOW WHERE FAST!!!!

grrrr, i new(knew) i spelt (spealt) that rong (wrong). now i'm wondering if i spealt(spealt) rite(right). i said it to many times and now it doesn't sound rite(right).

Heat of the moment, sir. Error and passion have a direct correlation. That's why some men, probably this guy, freak out when trying to have a simple conversation with a hot chick they just met.

By this guy, I was referring to myself. Not aimed in your direction. My baby boy, Jameson Michael, was born last week. My friend once gave great dating advice to me. Shut up, smile, and nod... I'd do just fine with that :) Now, I'm married and my manhood is in a jar on the mantle of my fireplace.

congrats to u and thanx for ur service man. as u can see i have a problem with using caps to start sentences and all the letters to complete full words.

By this guy, I was referring to myself. Not aimed in your direction. My baby boy, Jameson Michael, was born last week. My friend once gave great dating advice to me. Shut up, smile, and nod... I'd do just fine with that :) Now, I'm married and my manhood is in a jar on the mantle of my fireplace.

BTW is that a Honey Badger?

Honey Badger don't care.

What was he going to say? "Yeah screw this I hate this move and I'm out next year."

He is never going to admit when he is going to retire until that day comes. Otherwise he would risk everything he has built.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom