Jimmy Ole Miss Presser | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jimmy Ole Miss Presser

Interesting comments about Taurean. I would love to sit with JB and watch the game tape and have him show me Taurean playing better defense, because I didn't see it. He was terrible on defense the entire game.
You both can be right.

You've just defined defense.

first i find it odd that JB is still using the "4 first year players and a sophmore" analogy in march. especially considering extreme minutes logged and that 2 of those 4 are 5th yrs and another splits time with a senior.
secondly it's strange how those same 1st yr players suddenly become " seniors who can't find the shooter".

Last edited:
Interesting comments about Taurean. I would love to sit with JB and watch the game tape and have him show me Taurean playing better defense, because I didn't see it. He was terrible on defense the entire game.
So now Jimmy strokes a kid and is being called on it.

That's what I was kind of thinking. He can't win! No offense to the original poster who I really enjoy.

Why couldn't he have done that once with robey? He was a dick to the kid in pressers for four years.

Let's see ...

You want JB to sit down and explain what he sees to you?

While JB is hardly beyond criticism in how he handles players publicly and privately, does anybody really think that he's doing it different now than he has in the previous 40 years when he won 1,000 games and went to 6 Final Fours?

Let's see ...

You want JB to sit down and explain what he sees to you?

Wouldn't that be fun? You could be there as well, servicing JB as is your fashion.

Wouldn't that be fun? You could be there as well, servicing JB as is your fashion.

Your being critical of JB is your way of trying to inflate the value of your opinion. He's got a thousand wins. You have none.

Your being critical of JB is your way of trying to inflate the value of your opinion. He's got a thousand wins. You have none.
You have no clue how many wins I have buttercup.

I honestly would like to hear his opinion while watching the game and not just in a presser where he's reacting to a question from someone he clearly disdains.

You have no clue how many wins I have buttercup.

I honestly would like to hear his opinion while watching the game and not just in a presser where he's reacting to a question from someone he clearly disdains.

He's telling you. You just don't like listening. Maybe you are still bothered by him telling that student that he was asking a dumb question.

We both know how many wins you have. Zero.

He's telling you. You just don't like listening. Maybe you are still bothered by him telling that student that he was asking a dumb question.

We both know how many wins you have. Zero.

You're such a fantastic example of why today happened. Keep professing your love for the head coach as he spirals the program into the ground.

But he has a 1000 wins... Except he doesn't.

You're such a fantastic example of why today happened. Keep professing your love for the head coach as he spirals the program into the ground.

What a joke, spirals the program into the ground, dramatic much

As usual you either misread or do not understand "what happened today".

This was Wildhack's decision. He didn't want Hopkins. Boeheim will stay on till they can identify a coach Wildhack likes.

The departure of Boeheim is a cataclysmic event for the program. There was bound to be some upset.

The SU program was built on three pillars. Boeheim, The Big East and ESPN's programming in the 1980's and 90's. Two of those three are gone. And the third is about to be gone.

All programs have ups and downs. Your finger pointing and attempting to affix blame are meaningless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom