JMU today | Syracusefan.com

JMU today

No to someone from a mid major. Syracuse is at a crossroads and you're gambling on JMU. Not serious at all.
Anyone that's not a mid major with either have no experience or a bad enough record to consider losing himself for this job.

No to someone from a mid major. Syracuse is at a crossroads and you're gambling on JMU. Not serious at all.
So Division 2 Lance Leipold was a bad hire for Kansas? Cignetti is a great coach, he has a 117-34 career record and has taken an FCS team up to the FBS and won 9 last year in year one and is undefeated this year. He would be the first guy i would call if I were Wildhack

Last edited:
So Division 2 Lance Leipold was a bad hire for Kansas? Cignetti is a great coach, he has a 117-34 career record and has taken an FCS team up to the FBS and won 9 last year in year one and is undefeated this year. He would be the first guy i would call if I were Wildhack
Me too

Leipold came from Buffalo

First possession 4 plays for TD. Last 2 in the air for 49 yds. Can we please hire a guy who plays exciting offense And wins!!!
He is an excellent coach. Huge east coast chops. Very detailed, no bs coach. Penalties would be cut in half and nobody would be screwing around laughing during a blow out. Old school tough.

Amen!

I’ll see your Cignettj and raise you a…..

1699138175826.jpeg

MULLEN!!!!

I’ll see your Cignettj and raise you a…..

View attachment 232980

MULLEN!!!!
LOL! I would not be unhappy at all if we got Mullen. I have no clue if either Mullen or Cignetti is interested but we shall see. I am almost sure Tony White will be on JWs shortlist

He is an excellent coach. Huge east coast chops. Very detailed, no bs coach. Penalties would be cut in half and nobody would be screwing around laughing during a blow out. Old school tough.
Old school tough but watch them. U have to defend the whole field. Play a ton of guys and they all produce. Refreshing And he does it every year. Attracts kids to frickin Harrisonburg which couldn’t have been easy.