Joe’s defense | Syracusefan.com

Joe’s defense

two3zone

RIP Shark58
It’s to the point where I’m ready to swap his and Symir’s minutes. I know Symir’s issues shooting, but outside of that he makes the offense flow and his defense is head above shoulders over the other two guys. I’m done with Joe starting.

It’s to the point where I’m ready to swap his and Symir’s minutes. I know Symir’s issues shooting, but outside of that he makes the offense flow and his defense is head above shoulders over the other two guys. I’m done with Joe starting.
What D. he doesnt even raise his arms on half of the attempts.

Played much better with Torrance in. Ball handling, defense for sure...They did platy well with 2 guards and buddy at forward...that's how they should go

I said this waaay back in November, repeatedly, but IMO, it should be Symir, Joe and Buddy with Swider 6th man. I think that is the best most realistic lineup.

Jim won't change it if he didnt change who started last year, he has some project/agenda to prove that he can make JG a point guard and he will stick with it even if it runs the record right into the ground
i feel like the late great Bobby Heenan after Ric Flair won the wwf title.

”were not the type of guys to say we told you so...but we told you so”

One of the best moments in wrestling history. As a kid he came in at three and didn’t think he had a chance, wins it, interview at the end was epic. One of the best.

was that at SummerSlam 92?

Hennig said it and everyone else joined, always thought it was Bobby!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom