Joe Cremo transfer to Villanova | Syracusefan.com

Joe Cremo transfer to Villanova

Cremo would give us nice depth. I heard that earlier and thought he would be a perfect fit.

Kid's a baller (and a shooter). Averaged 18, 4 and 4 for a pretty decent Albany team, first team American East, had 16 @ Memphis, 18 @ Louisville.

Simply put, he is a better player than Buddy Boeheim, Howard Washington and Elijah Hughes right now. I'd take him in an instant. Good character kid too (hard worker, good grades, a local*).

Edit: He's also a like 47% from three for his career.

How tall. Weight?
Just watched a video of him working out with JGIII. He’s a bit bigger than him, but I would guess it isn’t by all that much.

Got Taureaned got Thorped got Baxleyed. What is the common denominator?

The reality right now is Hughes is looking at legitimate SF minutes. If Battle declares for the draft, an experienced SG wouldn't hurt. However, the question then becomes, "why would a grad transfer guard want to come here?"

With 5 guards on scholarship, 4 of which can play SG, the situation isn't all that attractive for a grad transfer guard.

The kid is going to want minutes. We can’t provide them unless there are injuries.

Or Washington isn’t ready.

Kid's a baller (and a shooter). Averaged 18, 4 and 4 for a pretty decent Albany team, first team American East, had 16 @ Memphis, 18 @ Louisville.

Simply put, he is a better player than Buddy Boeheim, Howard Washington and Elijah Hughes right now. I'd take him in an instant. Good character kid too (hard worker, good grades, a local*).

Edit: He's also a like 47% from three for his career.
How do you know he is better than Hughes. The coaches love, love, Hughes

First question to ask is if Cremo is down with all zone.

6'4, 21 years old, wants to challenge himself and play at the highest level possible, wants to play in the tourney, expected to get his release on Monday.. read his direct quotes here...

And wasn't Albany the team that crushed one of the Cinderellas, UMBC, earlier this year?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom