Joe Manhertz steps down as St. Bonaventure AD | Syracusefan.com

Joe Manhertz steps down as St. Bonaventure AD

So our guys' name was 'Wildhack' and theirs was 'Manhertz'?

Correct. Joe worked at Syracuse for a long time and I think many people liked him. Good luck to him wherever he ends up next.
Joe was the guy who originally set me up for my basketball and football seats. He did a great job. The person sitting right next to me was always paying more for their seats.

Good guy. Did a very good job for us at the Orange pack. Then he went out to Duke and I know he was well respected there. Wishing him all the best.

Good guy. Did a very good job for us at the Orange pack. Then he went out to Duke and I know he was well respected there. Wishing him all the best.
He went to Ohio State, then Duke, then St Bonnies.

Correct. Joe worked at Syracuse for a long time and I think many people liked him. Good luck to him wherever he ends up next.
A really good guy.

I had no idea he was the AD at St. Bona.

It seems like a really odd development.

According to the article I read Joe made the decision with others - taking into account injuries and portal issues.

Why he was forced out is beyond me.

Heck, bring him back to Syracuse University!

A really good guy.

I had no idea he was the AD at St. Bona.

It seems like a really odd development.

According to the article I read Joe made the decision with others - taking into account injuries and portal issues.

Why he was forced out is beyond me.

Heck, bring him back to Syracuse University!
Why would you want to bring him back to SU?

Our fundraising department has been doing just fine with the projects we have. We have leadership in place at all positions needed.

Unless there's an open position, which I don't think there is... no need to add him to staff just because.

Why would you want to bring him back to SU?

Our fundraising department has been doing just fine with the projects we have. We have leadership in place at all positions needed.

Unless there's an open position, which I don't think there is... no need to add him to staff just because.
I would like to bring him back because he is great guy, he knows what he is doing, he developed a number of strong relationships with fans and alums and knows how to raise money.

I would not know about open or closed positions in the Athletic Department.

I do know that there is a decent amount of turnover in the Athletic Development - at least that has been my experience over the past few years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom