Joey mcnamara????? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Joey mcnamara?????

I didn't realize these guys went by so many names.

Gerry Cooney
Tyler Cooney
Trevor Ennis
Joey McNamara

Yes, they messed up names at least 5 times tonight. They must have read these forums and are trolling us now to get on our nerves.

I said the same thing to my roommate. At this point, these announcers have to just be trolling the Syracuse fan base, right?

What did you expect? LaPhonso Ellis is no Norman Einstein.

He's opening a chain of Italian Irish joints in Upstate New York. Oh Lord
Kind of like O'Reilly's Italian Restaurant from Return to Me, which I would argue is the best romantic comedy ever made.

It's time for an all-time wrong name team:

Hakim Warrick
Terry Shumpert
Gerry Cooney
Joey McNamara

and the captain...
Ritchey Rene!

dont forget the man in the middle, Raheem Christmas

In response to the thread title "Joey McNamara", for those old enough to remember, I respectfully submit: Gerry Buttafuoco.

thats why i like to listen to music and skip the mouth garbage when watching games-
too many games and not enough qualified color people-

also dont forget that most of these play by play guys and color guys arent su grads from newhouse -they either didnt take broadcasting as a major -retired ex jocks who have a hard time with the kings english to begin with and guys who didnt attend su- so what do we really expect?

just another sign of how america is suffering from a lack of factory jobs- these guys are janitors in a real america

In response to the thread title "Joey McNamara", for those old enough to remember, I respectfully submit: Gerry Buttafuoco.

At least he didn't call him Joey McIntyre.

I caught a number of these mistakes too during the broadcast. Patrick and Ellis were just awful last night. I hope this is just our "Welcome to the ACC" treatment and these guys get their act together. I miss Jay Bilas.

It's time for an all-time wrong name team:

Hakim WarWick
Terry Shumpert
Gerry Cooney
Joey McNamara

and the captain...
Ritchey Rene!
On a related note, I remember when we were about to play College of Charleston, their coach stated that Jim Bowheim was a great coach and we a good seven-footer in John Wallace.

I caught a number of these mistakes too during the broadcast. Patrick and Ellis were just awful last night. I hope this is just our "Welcome to the ACC" treatment and these guys get their act together. I miss Jay Bilas.

Didn't those two call at least some SU games last year though? Patrick is just too old and can't keep up anymore. Ellis should have known better.

Didn't those two call at least some SU games last year though? Patrick is just too old and can't keep up anymore. Ellis should have known better.

I remember at least a game or 2 they did last year. I guess their "prep" for our ACC move wasn't too successful. Patrick is one of my least favorite announcers. Half the time I have no idea what the hell is talking about and the other half of the time he is getting some name or stat wrong.

Also he kept calling Jerami Grant by his brothers name. They screwed up the names a ton. They were terrible and should be fired.

One of them, Ellis I believe, said Jeff Boeheim.

ali-patterson.jpg

"What's my name???

What's my name???

What's my name???"

Also he kept calling Jerami Grant by his brothers name. They screwed up the names a ton. They were terrible and should be fired.

I don't see how ESPN doesn't even apologize... You hire people to perform a service. When they perform that service horribly, someone should be held accountable...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom