JoeySimz - | Syracusefan.com

JoeySimz -

I'm sure there is a video coordinator on staff that has been directed to do this

We need a side by side video of Buddy's flagrant foul and the uncalled for one against Brissett.
Send it to the ACC and ask for an explanation.

At least Buddy's move was a basketball move.
Funny. Before I read this I made a post about Clemson just being called for a flagrant one. Two players were fighting for position in the post. The Clemson player inadvertantly elbowed the UNC player. Flagrant one. UNC got two shots and the ball.

I thought the rule also had a component of protected space.. you stick your head inside the players cylinder and some of the safey protections are removed. pretty hard to make a basketball move if players are pretty much touching you with their face.

I thought the rule also had a component of protected space.. you stick your head inside the players cylinder and some of the safey protections are removed. pretty hard to make a basketball move if players are pretty much touching you with their face.
Haha. That’s what I thought. All the rules to esure “freedom of movement” are just words on a page.

Haha. That’s what I thought. All the rules to esure “freedom of movement” are just words on a page.
Yup. Louisville got MCW fouled out of the BET finals essentially by sticking their faces into his space and making contact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom