John Rayman | Syracusefan.com

John Rayman

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Raymon

#97 - I thought he'd look overweight and out of shape but doesn't look too bad. Sharpe #91 and Micah Robinson #93 look on.

11410863-standard.jpg

Good reports so far - seem most positive early reports in years with regard to speed, size and depth. Also nice to see DL who actually look like DL. Last step is to keep getting the OL in shape. Disappointing to see a few of those guys looking as out of shape as they do. Alexander has a nice rack in one picture.

#97 - I thought he'd look overweight and out of shape but doesn't look too bad. Sharpe #91 and Micah Robinson #93 look on.

11410863-standard.jpg
[/quote]

That certainly doesn't look like a player that gained 70 pounds. Its only 1 pic at 1 angle but I'd say he looks great sizewise.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

That certainly doesn't look like a player that gained 70 pounds. Its only 1 pic at 1 angle but I'd say he looks great sizewise.

My thoughts exactly. Looks a heck of a lot better than I was expecting.

He'll be in best shape of his life ... just in time for the NCAA to decline his waiver.

Good reports so far - seem most positive early reports in years with regard to speed, size and depth. Also nice to see DL who actually look like DL. Last step is to keep getting the OL in shape. Disappointing to see a few of those guys looking as out of shape as they do. Alexander has a nice rack in one picture.

11410863-standard.jpg
[/quote]

Re: offensive line - can't speak for most of them, but I saw Kris Curtis on campus yesterday and he looked very fit. Hopefully he can block, too.

football player look test: PASSED

Raymon

11410863-standard.jpg

Either the angle is very deceiving or the 313 pounds was a typo.

Guys looks to be in fantastic shape. Look at his gut as there isnt one look at his legs arms shoulders guy is pumped.

Raymon

11410863-standard.jpg

He doesn't look plus 3 bills.

My first thought, too: who's this angry monster, and why's he brandishing a weapon?

That's the Defensive Quality control coach, who was working with the DTs in a drill that was the focus of a PS video from a day or two ago.

What he's holding- I'm assuming it's the stick with the football attached to it that they use to simulate a snap.

That's the Defensive Quality control coach, who was working with the DTs in a drill that was the focus of a PS video from a day or two ago.

What he's holding- I'm assuming it's the stick with the football attached to it that they use to simulate a snap.

Looks like a microphone stand. My guess is he's singing Living on a Prayer and he's at "You live for the fight when it's all that you've got!"

Cause that's what I'd be doin.

Looks like a microphone stand. My guess is he's singing Living on a Prayer and he's at "You live for the fight when it's all that you've got!"

Cause that's what I'd be doin.
And now that song is stuck in my head, and I hate Bon Jovi. Thanks a pant load.

And now that song is stuck in my head, and I hate Bon Jovi. Thanks a pant load.

WHOAAA WE'RE HALFWAY THERE, OHH OH LIVIN' ON A PRAYER

So have the coaches moved him inside because of his size? His film was impressive as a DE but at 300-plus?

Ha, thanks.

It's an odd still photo.

I wonder how accurate that 313 weight listing is [seeing the photo]. What was he at Iowa -- 263?

I could see him being in the 280 range. At his height, he would carry the extra 15 or so pounds easier than smaller players. And 15-20 pounds in an offseason is easier to envision than packing on 50 pounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom