John Wildhack and Dino Babers to the West Coast | Syracusefan.com

John Wildhack and Dino Babers to the West Coast

I absolutely love this and this is how it SHOULD be done. Reconnecting old bridges all over the country. We are a NATIONAL BRAND. Really can’t say enough how we hit it out of the park with Wildhack and Babers. It is showing now and it will only show more as time goes on. If we can keep Babers and Wildhack for the next 15+ years our dreams for Syracuse football will be a reality once again. I will be very intrigued to see what Wildhack does for the basketball program after Boeheim though. That will be fun to watch.

You know, seeing that picture, I walked right by Mr. Wildhack at the game in SLC and thought it might have been him, and now I'm sure.

Should have told him great job on the Babers extension.

I gotta say, I don’t like the title of this thread. It’s scared me

I can see how it did. Fortunately I had seen this elsewhere so I knew what it was referring to and saved me a heart attack.

I'll be at today's event in LA. Drove over from AZ a couple of days ago. VIsited my son and daughter in law, and then heading into town in a bit. Can't wait. I was with Wildhack 2 weeks ago, but am psyched to meet Dino. I better walk away with a photo with him...

IMG_3977.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom