Jon Gruden fired | Syracusefan.com

Jon Gruden fired

Yep sounds like he resigned. Which would mean he gave up that massive salary. What a meathead

Unfortunate situation. The first email I thought was a bit of an overreaction simply given how long back it was and then extent of the actual comment. It’s a weird spot though. between what’s said and when it was said . But obviously… a lot more out there.

Not getting fired over a racial insult in an email.

Getting fired once misogynist & homophobic emails come out.

There’s a Dave Chappelle joke in here somewhere.

Unfortunate situation. The first email I thought was a bit of an overreaction simply given how long back it was and then extent of the actual comment. It’s a weird spot though. between what’s said and when it was said . But obviously… a lot more out there.
Same...my questions were based on how the emails were obtained, etc. and all seems pretty legit to me. He’s just not that bright obviously

Same...my questions were based on how the emails were obtained, etc. and all seems pretty legit to me. He’s just not that bright obviously
Agree that he's just not that bright. I thought that was apparent throughout his time on ESPN. He might know football, but he never gave me the impression we were dealing with the smartest guy in the room.

Are all these emails a decade old? Thought I heard them say last night the communication covered seven years. Doesn't change anything more curious than anything.

Are all these emails a decade old? Thought I heard them say last night the communication covered seven years. Doesn't change anything more curious than anything.
If I read correctly they would have been between 2011 and 2018.

1634060163840.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom