Jordan Cunningham | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Cunningham

will6786 posted on his twitter account that McDonald might help us with Cunningham. Orangenauburn saw the tweet and posted it on this thread. So it was a syracusefan.com rumor that has no basis in the real world.
But still, it's very exciting news.

They're all busy... If he's calling recruits for us, who cares about an announcement?!

I'm not at all understanding the lack of officialacknowledgment of McDonal's hire as the OC. The papers in Arkansas are reporting his hire as a done deal but it still a cloud hire for the university officials. More incompetence shown by Gross.

this makes entirely no sense... incompetence by Gross?

want to say was not trying to spark no rumors i basically was curious since he already has a offer was curious with his recruting in fla if that would help would macdonald help spark a intest in him coming to make a visit

bnoro - Can you handle this?

want to say was not trying to spark no rumors i basically was curious since he already has a offer was curious with his recruting in fla if that would help would macdonald help spark a intest in him coming to make a visit

bnoro - Can you handle this?
I told one of my friends last night if we land this kid I will do a shot for every offer he has before the Georgetown game in Georgetown. Since that's almost 40 shots you can tell my thoughts at the chances of landing this kid.

I told one of my friends last night if we land this kid I will do a shot for every offer he has before the Georgetown game in Georgetown. Since that's almost 40 shots you can tell my thoughts at the chances of landing this kid.

Maybe you are just a big drinker?

I believe he may have been referring to your usage of a certain "grammatical critique" stated by the gentleman scholar, Jules Winnfield.

To those faint and weak of heart, this may not be safe in your place of employment.

I'll bring the:
fireball-whiskey.jpg

I feel worse for making it through this...

If you do one or two a night that wouldn't be too bad ;)

You just burst my bubble. Party is over.

I'm not at all understanding the lack of officialacknowledgment of McDonal's hire as the OC. The papers in Arkansas are reporting his hire as a done deal but it still a cloud hire for the university officials. More incompetence shown by Gross.
Don't be silly - Gross has been outstanding under difficult circumstances. Have a little freaking patience.

i've chugged half a bottle. didn't end well.

Ironically, last weekend I drank a whole fifth of it in about 45 minutes and then thought drinking more was a grand idea... I blacked out...

I brought a customer to the SU/Longhorn game played in Austin in the early '90's (ended in a tie). Anyways, I brought a similar cinnamon booze to a game approaching 100 degrees. Since we drank it out of a flask the customer thought I was actually partying with cough syrup.

I brought a customer to the SU/Longhorn game played in Austin in the early '90's (ended in a tie). Anyways, I brought a similar cinnamon booze to a game approaching 100 degrees. Since we drank it out of a flask the customer thought I was actually partying with cough syrup.

I was with Winfred Tubbs on 'Monday night at the Mav's game. Not sure if you remember, but he was the middle linebacker for TX back then. He had some great CUSE memories and relationships with former CUSE players. Good times...

I was with Winfred Tubbs on 'Monday night at the Mav's game. Not sure if you remember, but he was the middle linebacker for TX back then. He had some great CUSE memories and relationships with former CUSE players. Good times...
I absolutely remember him, Mike Adams, Lovelle Pinkney, and of course, the 'Cuse players.

When I was in middle school we used to party in the bathroom at school with cough syrup, lol. When your 12 and 110lbs Nyquil packs a real punch, then it knocks you out.

Ironically, last weekend I drank a whole fifth of it in about 45 minutes and then thought drinking more was a grand idea... I blacked out...

If you didn't wake up in jail, with bruises or with a less than desirable "friend" you shared an evening of "pleasure" with, then it likely was a good idea. And even if you did wake up in any of those predicaments, it would probably come with a great story your friends could make fun of you about for years.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

If you didn't wake up in jail, with bruises or with a less than desirable "friend" you shared an evening of "pleasure" with, then it likely was a good idea. And even if you did wake up in any of those predicaments, it would probably come with a great story your friends could make fun of you about for years.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

The pictures do tell a hell of a story. I had my night pieced together from other people and frankly, I wish I remembered it.

How does this show incompetence from Gross?
Just sayin' here. When you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you. If you don't want to keep fighting this fight, use the ignore function.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom