Class of 2014 - Jordan Fuchs | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Jordan Fuchs

anomander

Living Legend
Recent UCONN decommit will be visiting Syracuse tomorrow for the WF game

6'5 240 TE. At Milford right now.

Says Cuse, Rutgers, Miami, and USC have been showing interest. Would be a nice pick up

another good friend of Terrell Hunt

I know he mentioned in the past that Pasqualoni thought he could play on Sundays. Supposed to be a very good athlete for TE

http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/2013/10/uconn-commit-fuchs-back-at-milford.html
So Fuchs was fully qualified out of High School but went to Milford for physical development. Lucky for him that he didn't go directly to UConn.

also good to see about Chasz Wright in there. After the Beau de-commitment I was hoping we turned out attention to him

As for Fuchs it looks like the work has paid off. He has gained 10lbs of muscle, and has a Rutgers offer, and interest from USC, and Miami as well as us. Went from a 2 star 5.4 at rivals to a 3 star 5.7

maybe if we decide we really want him we can have Boheim dangle some bait?? He was going to walk on at Uconn hoops, and was pretty good at CTK

Would be nice to see he and Custis walk on. Certainly wouldnt hurt their agility or hands at all to do so. Which one wants to be our version of Antonio Gates?

I know he mentioned in the past that Pasqualoni thought he could play on Sundays. Supposed to be a very good athlete for TE
I believe he only played 2 years of HS football.

committed to Rutgers.

I don't think we were too interested. We want Edoicy

Would have been a nice get. We could use some big, athletic TEs.

Would have been a nice get. We could use some big, athletic TEs.

hopefully it's because they know something about Adly Edoicy. We are his only official set up, and is set for the last weekend before NSD , 1/31/14. We may have a good feeling with him...hopefully

Fuchs didn't have a SU offer.

fuchs was not 240lbs. more like 210-215 string bean of a tight end

That would be a very solid pick up.

something is going on with this. we have been talking for a while I think we would have offered by now if we wanted him. We must have some guys we are working on the low, and have Wright pegged as a back up option? Personally I would love to get Wright on board asap, and worry about whoever else later. If that's the case I assume we must be only taking 1 more tackle so don't want to accept a commitment from Wright while we work whoever else.

something is going on with this. we have been talking for a while I think we would have offered by now if we wanted him. We must have some guys we are working on the low, and have Wright pegged as a back up option? Personally I would love to get Wright on board asap, and worry about whoever else later. If that's the case I assume we must be only taking 1 more tackle so don't want to accept a commitment from Wright while we work whoever else.

Are we sure his grades are were they need to be? Perhaps we're waiting to see and will offer as soon as we do? He committed to UConn out of high school over supposed NC State and PSU offers which is curious. Perhaps, with our limited numbers, we're not interested in commits that may not qualify.