Class of 2015 - Jordan Roland / Westhill | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Jordan Roland / Westhill

I don't really see us bringing in guys who are under 6'2 unless they are a transcendent talent. Since Flynn the guards that have came in are;
Triche 6'3
Dion 6'4
MCW 6'5
Cooney 6'4
Ennis 6'2
Patterson 6'3

It seems to me that we are recruiting more length in recent years and we have seen positive effects on the defensive side of the ball thanks to it.

I don't really see us bringing in guys who are under 6'2 unless they are a transcendent talent. Since Flynn the guards that have came in are;
Triche 6'3
Dion 6'4
MCW 6'5
Cooney 6'4
Ennis 6'2
Patterson 6'3

It seems to me that we are recruiting more length in recent years and we have seen positive effects on the defensive side of the ball thanks to it.

FYI, Jordan goes to school with my son and I was asking everyone's thoughts on his chances to play Div 1. I didn't say anything about playing at SU. Thanks in advance.

FYI, Jordan goes to school with my son and I was asking everyone's thoughts on his chances to play Div 1. I didn't say anything about playing at SU. Thanks in advance.
I was just piggybacking off of Francis saying he wasn't sure if he was a Syracuse quality recruit. I never said he couldn't be a D1 player, in fact he seems like a very solid player that should play somewhere at the next level, especially with another year to grow/improve.

I was just piggybacking off of Francis saying he wasn't sure if he was a Syracuse quality recruit. I never said he couldn't be a D1 player, in fact he seems like a very solid player that should play somewhere at the next level, especially with another year to grow/improve.
My bad totally. I should have explained better in original post.

My bad. Low blow to the Mighty UB.

tacooff_mighty_taco_taco_bell_p1.jpg

How long do you think they can hang on to Hurley?
2 more years.

They'll make the tournament in '15/'16, shock some people, then Hurley will head out.

UB has a great freshman guard, Shannon Evans, that'll do big things here in time. They're improving.

Local kid has put on a show lately. Francis/others does this player have a chance to play D1 ?

IMO He can play D-1 , He has put on tremendous performances in Big games the last 2 years He reminds me of Kid Kohls (In the sense of the quickness he gets his jump shot off) I have never been a Westhill Fan but he can make you one.

When will the first Mighty Taco open in Syracuse? I sense an M Street location coming before the first ACC tourney in Brooklyn.

The amount of money I've spent on Buffito's is disgusting.

He has a got the quickness and ability to play D1. He might not be the biggest guy, but he holds his own against the big guys in both school and AAU. If he worked on his ball handling, he could be even better. His pull up jumper is almost unstoppable, and his form is perfect. Gain 20lbs, and he could go to a bigger school IMO. Only time will tell!

Jordan Roland (2015/Westhill/Syracuse Select)
A scoring guard from Syracuse, NY, Westhill High School’s Jordan Roland has received some interest from Patriot League school’s and holds an offer from Lafayette. He’s also received interest from Bucknell and Marist in the MAAC, and hopes his interest will pick up from a low division I level.

“I played pretty well in front of a lot of big kids,” Roland said after a loss to Carolina Wolves. “Seventh Woods, or whatever, so hopefully I opened some eyes. It was good to know that you can open up eyes. I’ve played in front of people before, we’ve all played in front of people before so there’s really no difference.”

http://cityofbasketballlove.com/2014/04/pitt-jam-fest-day-2-recruiting-notebook/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom