Jordan Tucker to transfer to Butler | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Tucker to transfer to Butler

Speculation on character issues is ridiculous.
Hows it speculation? Didnt he get in trouble during a visit to SU? Just read abovr that the kid may be skipping classes, which yes may be speculation but Something must be going on because he’s good enough to get pt in blow outs. Fool me once shame on me.

Hows it speculation? Didnt he get in trouble during a visit to SU? Just read abovr that the kid may be skipping classes, which yes may be speculation but Something must be going on because he’s good enough to get pt in blow outs. Fool me twice shame on me.

Fixed.

Duke up on Evansville 98-35 with 4:26 to go. No Jordan Tucker. 11 players have seen time.

Duke up on Evansville 98-35 with 4:26 to go. No Jordan Tucker. 11 players have seen time.
he didn't even dress tonight, was on the sideline in a polo shirt, friend of mine said he is very unhappy there and is prob gonna transfer (idk if he has a source or not but he's a college ball nut like i am so i believe hm)

he didn't even dress tonight, was on the sideline in a polo shirt, friend of mine said he is very unhappy there and is prob gonna transfer (idk if he has a source or not but he's a college ball nut like i am so i believe hm)

And it's not just him.. you also have Bolden who was a big-time recruit barely getting any minutes in his second year.

tenor.gif

I keep posting about it. No idea why kids keep signing up to ride the bench there. So many other great b-ball schools out there.
These kids believe in their abilities. When a someone like Coach K walks into your living room, shows you his Final 4s, ACC titles and National Championships - then tells you the best players will play and you will have every opportunity to earn PT, you sign up. You don't become a top 50 player in your class in the country by not believing in yourself. Tucker probably thought he could carve out a role this year and then be a big time contributor next year. And I think that comes from his self confidence. There is nothing wrong with that, but you also have to make sure you have an accurate feel for your abilities and the kind of roster you'll be on. Duke is destroying everyone in their path lately - it's obvious they don't need Tucker and I'm sure he realizes it too.

Too bad too, because with Tyus drawing so much attention and Frank/OShae doing their thing - Tucker would have got A LOT of open shots for us this year

So refreshing to see a kid like Trae Young turn down UK to make a name for himself at Oklahoma. These kids are hurting their future sitting the bench at Duke and UK. You could argue the same thing about Brandon Randolph at Arizona.

These kids believe in their abilities. When a someone like Coach K walks into your living room, shows you his Final 4s, ACC titles and National Championships - then tells you the best players will play and you will have every opportunity to earn PT, you sign up. You don't become a top 50 player in your class in the country by not believing in yourself. Tucker probably thought he could carve out a role this year and then be a big time contributor next year. And I think that comes from his self confidence. There is nothing wrong with that, but you also have to make sure you have an accurate feel for your abilities and the kind of roster you'll be on. Duke is destroying everyone in their path lately - it's obvious they don't need Tucker and I'm sure he realizes it too.

Too bad too, because with Tyus drawing so much attention and Frank/OShae doing their thing - Tucker would have got A LOT of open shots for us this year

Kids gotta know the situation they’re walking into then. You can have extreme confidence while still using common sense too. And frankly, they need to work on getting a more honest answer from Coach K if they’re getting some vague “compete for playing time”. I’d make sure I got a real clear answer on where they honestly saw me fitting in...because let’s be real. He pretty much knows who his boys are going to be for the next season. Any coach who says otherwise is lying.

So refreshing to see a kid like Trae Young turn down UK to make a name for himself at Oklahoma. These kids are hurting their future sitting the bench at Duke and UK. You could argue the same thing about Brandon Randolph at Arizona.

Yup. I’d go start at Oklahoma over splitting time with 8 other one and dones at Kentucky anyday. Lots of schools with great staffs, facilities, programs, and opportunities. Sick of this Duke and Kentucky BS, like they’re really that special. I’d sign up to go where I could bust their asses, if possible. I guess too many of these kids aren’t wired that way, unfortunately.

Yup. I’d go start at Oklahoma over splitting time with 8 other one and dones at Kentucky anyday. Lots of schools with great staffs, facilities, programs, and opportunities. Sick of this Duke and Kentucky BS, like they’re really that special. I’d sign up to go where I could be bust their asses, if possible. I guess too many of these kids aren’t wired that way, unfortunately.
Preach it !

This can’t be right. It’s a brotherhood. I’m in shock.
I keep posting about it. No idea why kids keep signing up to ride the bench there. So many other great b-ball schools out there.
I said as much when the announcement was made and people scoffed, accusing me of sour grapes and claiming that Tucker would be playing at Duke. Well, not only is he not playing, he’s likely to get recruited over AGAIN next cycle. It’ll get even worse. That’s what happens when you get sucked in by the biggest name instead of choosing the best fit.

Last edited:
Yup. I’d go start at Oklahoma over splitting time with 8 other one and dones at Kentucky anyday. Lots of schools with great staffs, facilities, programs, and opportunities. Sick of this Duke and Kentucky BS, like they’re really that special. I’d sign up to go where I could be bust their asses, if possible. I guess too many of these kids aren’t wired that way, unfortunately.
And you still wouldn’t have to go to class!

I said as much when the announcement was made and people scoffed, claiming that he’ll be on the court. Not only is he not playing, he’ll get recruited over AGAIN next cycle. It’ll get even worse. That’s what happens when you go for a big name instead of the right fit.
Simple math would calculate every major college plays a max of 8 guys. Don’t know how they calculate a chance at the NBA with little to no time, and/ or the risk of getting recruited over. The chance of this scenario happening are at every school , but far greater at these schools.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom