Jordan Tucker | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Tucker

not if he redshirted

agree with your final sentiments

But he didn’t so he wouldn’t have been here this year.

I've watched the last few UK games - Quade Green is definitely not a 1-and-done or 2-and-done player like Cal had promised him. However, if Quade came here, and he was just "average" defensively in the zone, we'd have 3 or 4 more wins. That's assuming he/Frank/Tyus all learned to share the ball and Tyus could play the 3 for 15 minutes a game or so. Quade has a good feel for the game, can get his own shot, and create shots for his teammates - he also appears to be a good shooter. He does look small though, which means whichever positives he gave on offense might be negated by his defense. But Quade would instantly be the best 3pt shooter on this team and teams would have honor that which would open the lane for Frank and Tyus. Gilgeous-Alexander would have been perfect for us defensively and offensively - he's clearly better than Quade IMO.
Agree on Quade, he's underperformed so far at UK. I was really hoping SU would get him because I thought he'd be a very good college player for 3-4 years, which is what SU needed in stability at the PG spot. However, one could argue that if we got Quade, we would not have gotten Jalen Carey.

Jalen Carey’s looking like the better fit for our 2019 needs than QG.

With the way Frank’s playing, who knows how much Quade would have contributed this year and if he’d beat out jalen next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom