Josey Wales | Syracusefan.com

Josey Wales

DonLightfoot

All Conference
I live in Ontario and my buddy lives just south of Syracuse. We text back and forth a fair bit during the games, at least the ones we are able to get on TV. Over the past few years there have been a few games where we literally "stunk up the joint". Near the end of games like that he and I would not wait for the fat lady to sing, but instead say we are switching to the movie Outlaw Josey Wales. That was our basic language to say goodnight :(

My wish is for the kids to keep the game close tonight so I don't have to put in my Josey Wales DVD. I'm optimistic we can do that ;) ;)

I live in Ontario and my buddy lives just south of Syracuse. We text back and forth a fair bit during the games, at least the ones we are able to get on TV. Over the past few years there have been a few games where we literally "stunk up the joint". Near the end of games like that he and I would not wait for the fat lady to sing, but instead say we are switching to the movie Outlaw Josey Wales. That was our basic language to say goodnight :(

My wish is for the kids to keep the game close tonight so I don't have to put in my Josey Wales DVD. I'm optimistic we can do that ;) ;)

It is possible that we will be too inexperienced to stay with them, but my take is that we will live or die in this game on three point shooting. I think we will need to make 7 or 8 treys to stay in the game, and also we have to keep their trey shooting below 40%. If we can do those two things, I think we will be there at the end. We have rebounding, shot-blocking, inside scoring, enthusiasm, and hustle - that counts for a lot.

Pretty sure we were recruiting him hard until World Wide Old West got involved (see what I did there ?)

The greatest outlaw: The Outlaw, Ron Bass.
500FE35B-8CC2-446C-B5E7-B9C32C9CD653.jpeg

Edit: I missed the point of this thread (assuming there was one).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom