Josiah Jeffery transferring to Anderson | Syracusefan.com

Josiah Jeffery transferring to Anderson

Pardon my ignorance what the hell is Anderson?

artworks-52rD43HMNty3wRyK-2G54tA-t500x500.jpg

Again, no offense, but just like one of our 2024 HS commits that Fran moved on from and that player went to like Monmouth or something, it shows Dino was not able to fill roster spots with P5 D1 players well enough. I don’t expect every player to be P5 caliber so to speak on the team but if they have a scholly here at minimum I would hope they’re skilled enough to be on a G5 school or low D1. Hopefully that makes sense. Essentially I don’t see Fran utilizing schollys on as many “flyers”

Happy he found a home. Worried some of our players in the portal will not be so fortunate.

I think for a lot of our players, they need to decide if they want a Syracuse degree and effectively end their football career, or go elsewhere where they may or may not find a home.

Tough choice. Glad they at least have the option to stay here and finish their education at Syracuse.

Again, no offense, but just like one of our 2024 HS commits that Fran moved on from and that player went to like Monmouth or something, it shows Dino was not able to fill roster spots with P5 D1 players well enough. I don’t expect every player to be P5 caliber so to speak on the team but if they have a scholly here at minimum I would hope they’re skilled enough to be on a G5 school or low D1. Hopefully that makes sense. Essentially I don’t see Fran utilizing schollys on as many “flyers”

Bingo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom