Class of 2023 - JUCO DB Samuel Graham (MD/Lackawanna CC) Visited for Spring Practice 2022 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 JUCO DB Samuel Graham (MD/Lackawanna CC) Visited for Spring Practice 2022

He looks like a prettty pedestrian corner when I look at his coverage skills. His run support at CB is really good.

As a safety, his run support is ridiculous. Almost Waterboy like. He plays with a fury and intensity that you very rarely find, except in Adam Sandler movies.

I imagine Tony White saw this film and wet his pants.

He looks like a prettty pedestrian corner when I look at his coverage skills. His run support at CB is really good.

As a safety, his run support is ridiculous. Almost Waterboy like. He plays with a fury and intensity that you very rarely find, except in Adam Sandler movies.

I imagine Tony White saw this film and wet his pants.
Sam has some giddy-up to go along with his other position skills. The first part, about one minute of his tape, is devoted to being a WR and he catches everything.

He then exhibits his punt returning skills where he, in the first one, makes everyone miss and returns it to the house.

Then we look at him defending the run and he like tomcat says hits with intensity.

As usual his size is all over the place but at Lackawanna's and Hudl's he's 6'2" 200. Fast, he's got to be running 4.5 or lower.

Intercepts two in the first 1:45 as a CB.

If he was offered by VT he's for real as he shows in his film. Definitely has some skills.

Last edited:
Barron is coming off of back surgery, Simmons is adequate, no problem bringing in kids who can be force players in the middle of the field.

carter likes to bring it, and then he is out multiple games

This kid would not be the worst wide receiver on the team, not by a long shot.

I'm not sure we have a WR with his elusiveness or urgency with the ball in his hands on the roster. Rolls shoulders, slips tackles, and goes. Rapid is the soccer term I'd use for him.

Could add 20 lbs and play linebacker for us as well if he is actually 6'2. This guy moves and hits like Mikel, Marlowe, etc.

Bring him in as an athlete and let the coaches figure it out.