Class of 2018 - JUCO DT Jonathan Lolohea (MS/CA-JUCO) (HI-HS) Kansas 2018 Commit | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 JUCO DT Jonathan Lolohea (MS/CA-JUCO) (HI-HS) Kansas 2018 Commit

Ottoble

Starter
Jonathan Lolohea committed last month to Kansas for their class of 2018, but he is a 2015 HS grad.

Could we make a late offer here and get a 2017 3 to play 3 guy? Then he doesn't have to risk losing his D-I shot due to injury by playing another year at the JUCO level. Win-Win.

Also He grew up in Hawaii, go get him Dino! We need DTs!

gridironrr.com/teams/default.asp?u=GRIDIRONRR&s=football&p=custom&pagename=JUCO+DL+Rankings

-Two-four-seven-sports.com/player/jonathan-lolohea-46040120

Jonathan Lolohea committed last month to Kansas for their class of 2018, but he is a 2015 HS grad.

Could we make a late offer here and get a 2017 3 to play 3 guy? Then he doesn't have to risk losing his D-I shot due to injury by playing another year at the JUCO level. Win-Win.

gridironrr.com/teams/default.asp?u=GRIDIRONRR&s=football&p=custom&pagename=JUCO+DL+Rankings

Sounds like a great idea.

So do we know if he is already eligible to play in 2017 by NCAA requirements?

Based on an interview he is not eligible for 2017. Couldn't qualify, went juco, played at LA Valley for a year, transferred to Copiah-Lincoln to save money, will have 3 to play 2 in 2018 if he graduates.

He needs one more semester at JUCO to graduate. He's a January 2018 enrollee at Kansas.

He needs one more semester at JUCO to graduate. He's a January 2018 enrollee at Kansas.

Would be nice to get this guy and get him redshirted and then play two. Really need to build some DT depth it's a major concern I think.

You guys are great at this research hopefully we can stay in the game for him I'd imagine we can against Kansas.