JUCO Jaylen Hunter offered and visiting | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JUCO Jaylen Hunter offered and visiting

As long as he's not another Lou Alexander I'll take him.
I'm not convinced that big Lou got the right kind of coaching. I spoke to his JC coach who thought that Alexander had extreme potential in Div1 and the next level. College of the Canyons is about 20 minutes from my house and on a visit there ran into the coach when I was wearing a Syracuse shirt and he ,the coach go a bit excited.We chatted about Syracuse and Lou. He commented that on a visit from Lou recently that the big guy was in good shape relatively speaking.

I'm not convinced that big Lou got the right kind of coaching. I spoke to his JC coach who thought that Alexander had extreme potential in Div1 and the next level. College of the Canyons is about 20 minutes from my house and on a visit there ran into the coach when I was wearing a Syracuse shirt and he ,the coach go a bit excited.We chatted about Syracuse and Lou. He commented that on a visit from Lou recently that the big guy was in good shape relatively speaking.
My advice to you Cali, is to watch the film from any of the games Lou started. Especially the Minnesota game. Focus on Lou and let me know what you see...

My advice to you Cali, is to watch the film from any of the games Lou started. Especially the Minnesota game. Focus on Lou and let me know what you see...
Or maybe what you don't see

From my seat behind the television screen I never thought Lou was suited to be a tackle.

Look Tomcat I agree fully that big Lou was a flop. I'm only telling about the meeting not a critique on his ability. I don't have any contact with the coach as he left this program and even if he hadn't we weren't beer buddies,yet.Andwe weren't ever going to be. I'm a light drinker and when I do I prefer martinis,shaken not stirred.The colder the better.

Lou was an absolute disaster. Thank god he didn't have to play the whole season.