Class of 2017 - JUCO LB Delshawn Phillips (MI) Committed to Illinois | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 JUCO LB Delshawn Phillips (MI) Committed to Illinois

Gotta admit that's a clever tweet from an AZ fan.

yep, and I am sure that fan has a few pics of the scantily clad coed's at UA in his/her pocket :0

I been to Tucson a couple times in the last year and damn, it is gorgeous there. I hope he misses the Michigan weather. I would love to see this kid play for SU.. Roll out the Orange carpet coach. It seems like this kid also wants to make a commit really soon.

I think things changed a little...

Zack Rosenblatt
‏@ZackBlatt 22h22 hours ago
Arizona commit Delshawn Phillips tells me he'll visit Illinois this weekend, possibly Syracuse soon but it'll take a lot to flip from UA.

Zack Rosenblatt ‏@ZackBlatt 22h22 hours ago
RichRod and Marcel Yates visited Phillips today which he said "meant a lot". Arizona really needs quick impact at linebacker. He'd help.

I think things changed a little...

Zack Rosenblatt
‏@ZackBlatt 22h22 hours ago
Arizona commit Delshawn Phillips tells me he'll visit Illinois this weekend, possibly Syracuse soon but it'll take a lot to flip from UA.

Zack Rosenblatt ‏@ZackBlatt 22h22 hours ago
RichRod and Marcel Yates visited Phillips today which he said "meant a lot". Arizona really needs quick impact at linebacker. He'd help.

Damage control by RR.

Who does zach write for?

Letter of Intent ‏@NLIinsider 9m9 minutes ago
Football JC transfers not enrolling until summer 2017 or fall 2017 must wait to sign #NLI during Feb 1-April 1, 2017 signing period.

Letter of Intent
‏@NLIinsider Dec 9
#NLI signing starting Dec 14 is only for football PSAs transferring from two year college & enrolling at a signing institution midyear.

If he commits he can sign his NLI Wednesday.

I think Illinois's offer was the 4th and ours was the 7th. Maybe a dollar short and a day to late. :noidea: He's a really good player and we really need that linebacker size of 6'-"2 and 230# with quickness.

I think Illinois's offer was the 4th and ours was the 7th. Maybe a dollar short and a day to late. :noidea: He's a really good player and we really need that linebacker size of 6'-"2 and 230# with quickness.
What about the other 3 offers before ill?

Or maybe being from Michigan he wants to play in the big 10

yep, and the kid plays defense, Lovie has a lot of credibility as a defensive coach(ie head coach and coordinator).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom