Class of 2021 - JUCO OLB Jimmori Robinson (VA/KS/NY) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 JUCO OLB Jimmori Robinson (VA/KS/NY) Offered

Decommitted from UTSA per 247. Had an SU offer. He's from Alexandria, VA., but attended Monroe CC. Do we need any more WDE's?

Decommitted from UTSA per 247. Had an SU offer. He's from Alexandria, VA., but attended Monroe CC. Do we need any more WDE's?
Monroe College not Monroe Community College. We need anyone to make our team better than winning 1 game.

Idk what our chances are at this point, but if his grades are in order you say yes to a kid this size

Last edited:
If he has signed a NCAA letter of commitment with USTA, won't he have to sit our a year to go to another college?

Okay. The link CuseLegacy posted from Coach Kite says Monroe CC. Looks like he was confused. Monroe Community College doesn’t even have a football team. Robinson is not listed on the Monroe football roster for 2019. Looks like he transferred there after the season from Dodge City.
It is a CC. Had the same confusion when my son was looking at transferring to JUCO. His current coach talked about Monroe being a JUCO soccer power. I thought it was MCC in Rochester, but it's Monroe College, in the city.

Many suburban towns in Rochester have their address as Rochester. I grew up in one, and our address was Rochester, NY 146xx
Zip codes and town/cities can be mutually inconsistent
t

Alot of the Town of Brighton and Henrietta have 'Rochester' address with zip code 14623.
The major Rochester area Post office is in Henrietta on Jefferson Rd.
I live south of there a few miles.
Syracuse's major post office also sits outside the city limits but we can figure it out...maybe the folks in the 315 are smarter than the 716 err 585.

Sorry wife is from Rochester and gotta get my digs in when I can. ;-)

Syracuse's major post office also sits outside the city limits but we can figure it out...maybe the folks in the 315 are smarter than the 716 err 585.

Sorry wife is from Rochester and gotta get my digs in when I can. ;-)
Responding to a post from over 2 months ago as if its new isn't going to get you much credit for that.
You must be a 315er.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom