Class of 2021 - JUCO OLB Jimmori Robinson (VA/KS/NY) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 JUCO OLB Jimmori Robinson (VA/KS/NY) Offered

Hopefully Swag daddy can close the deal with White. If our D shows well through the whole season, we could benefit here.

Is SU in the running here ?
Fortuitous! MCC is right down the thruway - maybe Mahar can give him a text (or whatever they do to reach out these days). Looks like he's a perfect fit - would be a house-wrecker for our defense with the size and strength to set the edge and wreak havoc in the offensive backfield.

Last edited:
Fortuitous! MCC is right down the thruway - maybe Mahar can give him a text (or whatever they do to reach out these days). Looks like he's a perfect fit - would be a house-wrecker for our defense with the size and strength to set the edge and wreak havoc in the offensive backfield.
Recruiting sites got it wrong. Monroe CC in Rochester doesn't have a football team. The Juco he's at is located in New Rochelle NY

Recruiting sites got it wrong. Monroe CC in Rochester doesn't have a football team. The Juco he's at is located in New Rochelle NY
Yep, this comes up everytime we are involved with a player from there.

Not sure how the recruiting sites got this so twisted. Community colleges in NY are organized by county. So "Monroe CC" is in Rochester (Western NY). New Rochelle is in Westchester County north of NYC - so are we to assume he's attending Westchester CC? It's not like they sound the same.
No. It's Monroe College in New Rochelle according to his HUDL profile and his twitter bio.
And I would provide the Monroe football roster but the only current one on their site is 2019. The NJCAA schedule was moved to Spring.

Last edited:
No. It's Monroe College in New Rochelle according to his HUDL profile and his twitter bio.
ok that clears it up. Thx, CL. I'm not on twitter, but there's no community college called "Monroe CC" in Westchester County.

Not sure how the recruiting sites got this so twisted. Community colleges in NY are organized by county. So "Monroe CC" is in Rochester (Western NY). New Rochelle is in Westchester County north of NYC - so are we to assume he's attending Westchester CC? It's not like they sound the same.
Super technically it's in the Town of Brighton and not the City of Rochester

Interesting. It has a Rochester postal address. 1000 E Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14623

Interesting. It has a Rochester postal address. 1000 E Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14623
Alot of the Town of Brighton and Henrietta have 'Rochester' address with zip code 14623.
The major Rochester area Post office is in Henrietta on Jefferson Rd.
I live south of there a few miles.

Last edited:
Many suburban towns in Rochester have their address as Rochester. I grew up in one, and our address was Rochester, NY 146xx
Sure, as Sudano mentioned. However MCC has a large downtown campus on State Street. But more important than the campus locations of a college the recruit doesn't even attend, this kid's physically imposing. I really hope we get him!

Last edited:
towns and cities are not always the same thing.. much like vill. and town are not the same thing.

in ny state you can be in the city of one thing which is in the town of another thing.. if a city is large sometimes it becomes the same thing, when its smaller people use town and village to mean the same thing when the dont.

towns and cities are not always the same thing.. much like vill. and town are not the same thing.

in ny state you can be in the city of one thing which is in the town of another thing.. if a city is large sometimes it becomes the same thing, when its smaller people use town and village to mean the same thing when the dont.
And what the hell is a burgh?

I love that Swag Daddy is working the city. In my opinion there are a ton of talented players in NYC. Raw for sure but an enormous amount of talented kids.
A TON!!!!

I used to live in an apartment complex across the street! regarding Robinson, he'd be a huge get in more ways than one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom