Class of 2022 - JUCO OT Tyrone Webber (CN/NM) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 JUCO OT Tyrone Webber (CN/NM) Offered

Tyrone,
99C33DA9-ED6D-4F9B-ADE4-512C97273F06.jpeg

"Recruitment still open" = I'll settle for one of these schools if I have to, but I'd rather play for (insert name of factory here.)

If a Saban suitcase shows up you have to take it as well as the almost guarentee of being drafted.

That said, I read that more as "you better hurry up if you want to replace Houston in my top 5 and compete with Syracuse"

If a Saban suitcase shows up you have to take it as well as the almost guarentee of being drafted.

That said, I read that more as "you better hurry up if you want to replace Houston in my top 5 and compete with Syracuse"
I took it as "I haven't visited any of these schools yet so my list may change once I do."

It looks like he is "warm" with Baylor. Forgive me if this has been mentioned, but I can't receive many of the posts here. I'm not sure why. It just says, "this page has been blocked by microsoft edge."

I took it as "I haven't visited any of these schools yet so my list may change once I do."

Well you are the more reasonable of us two by same way albeit I consider myself reasonable by this boards standards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom