Class of 2022 - JUCO OT Tyrone Webber (CN/NM) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 JUCO OT Tyrone Webber (CN/NM) Offered

From his Twitter Bio #1 Offensive Lineman in Canada | NJCAA 1st Team-All American | 1st Team All-Conference

December 21 Graduate from New Mexico Military Institute

Last edited:

Tyrone Webber was a fairly well-regarded offensive tackle recruit out of Notre Dame College in Welland, Ontario, but the 6-foot-5, 290-pounder had academic issues that precluded Division I schools stateside from offering him. But Webber, a 2022 prospect, had the itch to play football at the highest level, and thus he opted to head to junior college at New Mexico Military Institute in Roswell, N.M.

Hopefully Mc Cree is also also still an option. Great to get both.

I bet the staff was waiting to make sure his academics are good to go or we would have offered earlier , if he wants to be closer to home we have a good shot here , how ironic is it that again ( WVA. ) is also in the mix, I think anytime a recruit comes here for his visit and is also considering ( WVA. ) the staff should show them replays of the last 4 games we kicked their ( ASS )

This is a good offer. I like his tape. I don’t know how good the competition is which he just manhandles in a few highlights, but he seems to have very quick/lite feet and good strength.

It's funny. I was just thinking on Friday-We have been getting a stud athlete from Canada practically every year since Dino's been here and hadn't heard anything about Canada recruits this cycle.

Last edited:
Can't imagine him opting for a school in the Confederacy over us.
I know. Stillwater is not technically part of the South. Okie Dokie.

Can't imagine him opting for a school in the Confederacy over us.
I know. Stillwater is not technically part of the South. Okie Dokie.

By that logic the SEC would struggle.

Hopefully he's from a part of Canada close to the NY border though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom