Class of 2022 - JUCO QB/WR Barry Brown (PA) Visited for Spring Game | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 JUCO QB/WR Barry Brown (PA) Visited for Spring Game

Looks like they had a few kids from Lackawanna CC visiting

I think our quarterback room is all set right now. But with the portal in the media transfer, you have to expect to lose a quarterback every year.

Whoever ends up 3rd or 4th string is going to be unhappy, and look for greener pastures elsewhere.

Would not be surprised if a quarterback has already told the staff he will not be returning for next season.

He is from Philadelphia by the way…

I think our quarterback room is all set right now. But with the portal in the media transfer, you have to expect to lose a quarterback every year.

Whoever ends up 3rd or 4th string is going to be unhappy, and look for greener pastures elsewhere.

Would not be surprised if a quarterback has already told the staff he will not be returning for next season.

He is from Philadelphia by the way…
Or... this kid be the new offensive staff's infamous "football player."

Or... this kid be the new offensive staff's infamous "football player."
Maybe. I think I watched the whole thing and it was all him playing quarterback.

Looks like he has a fairly strong arm. Weird throwing motion kind of from the side.

Not sure how well he can run/make people miss.

if we’re looking for a guy to play the football player position this guy seems to check a lot of boxes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom