Class of 2019 - JUCO WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps (TX) to Missouri Southern State | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 JUCO WR Reggie Hemphill-Mapps (TX) to Missouri Southern State

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be an awful motivational speaker. I'm way too blunt and don't believe in chasing your dreams lol.
So you're saying your more of a cold ly than a warm fuzzy. ;)

Does anyone know what happened to him? He was all set to go Orange, but then disappeared.

Maybe due to being on a hemp hill...

****I am in no way saying anything about the kid and mj, only his name lead to the joke.
G_20190524_1502492.gif

This guy is way too talented to be playing ball at a D2 school. He had over 400 yards from scrimmage as a freshman at Texas.

I have to imagine grades were an issue here.

This guy is way too talented to be playing ball at a D2 school. He had over 400 yards from scrimmage as a freshman at Texas.

I have to imagine grades were an issue here.
due to a family connection, I'm privy to a lot of behind the scenes stuff at Texas. Grades are definitely an issue, but it is more than grades. If you go through the thread, you'll see me being urging caution at various points. It was only the presence of his high school coach, Kirk Martin, that made me feel ok about his joining Syracuse. Kid is very talented, but there are some real issues.

due to a family connection, I'm privy to a lot of behind the scenes stuff at Texas. Grades are definitely an issue, but it is more than grades. If you go through the thread, you'll see me being urging caution at various points. It was only the presence of his high school coach, Kirk Martin, that made me feel ok about his joining Syracuse. Kid is very talented, but there are some real issues.

Thanks for the input - makes sense to me because the kid has a ton of talent.

Part of me wonders if he keeps his together for a year at the D2 school if we’d take another look? Dino has been known for taking calculated risks on reclamation projects pretty much everywhere he’s been. Alton Robinson being the most prominent here.

I would consider it if he can prove to be a straight and forward and honest person first, along with working hard in the classroom.

Not on the roster. Any idea where this kid ended up? A simply google search didn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.