Judah interview | Syracusefan.com

Judah interview

Very impressed with his interview. Mature responses. I’m pulling for him to do well at the combine and hopefully in the league someday.

Sleep Yawn GIF

I don't care to read or watch the interview but I'm glad it came across well. I certainly was not a fan of some of his antics on/off the court but he's part of the fam and will continue to represent Cuse moving forward. No reason not to wish him well.

Judah came across great in that interview. I was surprised how honest he was about what a risk he’s taking by going pro. He acknowledged his shortcomings shooting which begs the question why his form from three is so much different than it is from the foul line or even from mid range.

He will have to bring that maturity to the pros if he wants to have a career in the NBA. Hopefully he has a shooting coach in Miami that will rebuild that shot. It would be big for the program to get this kid in the NBA.

Maybe the people who weren't fans of his knew more about his antics off the court. I'm not a fan. And he did carry us at times last year.

One must ask the question, "If he is capable of comporting himself with respect and intelligence during interviews, is he making a choice not to in other situations." If so then that leads to a few more questions.

I do wish him great successes BTW.

I'm convinced he went pro specifically so he wouldn't have to hear and politely chuckle at "Junior Mintz" like it was the first time 5000 times next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom