JUDAH'S BACK | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

JUDAH'S BACK

Last image we all had of Judah was him distraught and crying during the NC State loss. I’m glad that won’t be the last image we have to experience with him in a Syracuse uniform. He’s going to light it up next year. His passion will drive this team to success.

I just want to take a moment to remind everyone that I am sure while Judah is excited, he is also disappointed at the same time, and we have to remember that. I am sure he wanted the NBA to work out this year, so just thinking of the emotions he is going through tonight.

Yep. Glad summer session is soon. One thing about sports for those who have played is that nothing calms the nerves or heals a wound quite like being back with your brothers or sisters in the lab. It will take time to process but get back on that court...see the response and then start seeing all that pre season love and first round pick talk for next year and it will get better.

I just want to take a moment to remind everyone that I am sure while Judah is excited, he is also disappointed at the same time, and we have to remember that. I am sure he wanted the NBA to work out this year, so just thinking of the emotions he is going through tonight.
I hear ya, but I bet he's got a LOT of reasons to get over that disappointment.

But we know he's not overthinking it! :)

Ok, so who's going to break down this roster for me.

Upside seems like a ton of athletes everywhere, especially at guard.

Downside seems to be 3 point threats and rebounders? (I'm asking).

After hearing the Mintz news tonight, I feel much better about writing the check for season tickets this morning. It’s ironic that I renewed a month ago and paid the credit card bill today. Must have been the right thing to do. I’m really happy for Judah and his family, but especially for Red and his staff. It gives them a huge boost for next year. Now, it’s time for Judah and his teammates to get to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom