Julian Whigham | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Julian Whigham

And yet, he won a state title 5 years ago.
And he backed into playoffs with those very talented individuals ... has done nothing to capitalize on it, and got rid of his off. Co-ordinater who led that offense. They had a 2000 yd rusher in Ellison running behind Lepak and a talented mobile QB in Murphy. His overall win loss record is abysmal ... thats not program building, that's a fluke. He has four seasons with one win or less and only three seasons with more than five wins

I don't know what's happening within the coaching ranks of the CNY Football coaches or at Skaneateles, but recruiting for public schools happens at major high school football programs as a way of life. If Green is setting up a football factory it only creates more opportunities for SU to recruit more and better players. That being said, I find it hard to believe someone would be able build or even attempt to build a consistent winning / D1 player producer at Skaneateles.

ya Auburn is in shambles, there just isnt enough interest in auburn kids for it anymore. they all play lax or baseball

Whigham is a stud, i would imagine he will be getting lots of phone calls before his recruitment is over

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom