Class of 2014 - July Visits upcoming | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 July Visits upcoming

According to R****s Sykes is having to reschedule his visit.

disappointing about Sykes and never a good sign

I believe Hallmon will be official, and I believe HS kids can't take officials until Sept 1?

Hopefully gets commits from Christian Blake and Lamar Dawson when they visit

I believe Hallmon will be official, and I believe HS kids can't take officials until Sept 1?

In the Sykes Thread VASaltine said Sykes reschedule was because of coaches vacation schedules.
I think that maybe Hallmon is confusing us with his terminology...seems awful far out to be making visit plans for Fall.
Think that Blake and Dawson are likely commits...at least from reading their tweets.

In the Sykes Thread VASaltine said Sykes reschedule was because of coaches vacation schedules.
I think that maybe Hallmon is confusing us with his terminology...seems awful far out to be making visit plans for Fall.
Think that Blake and Dawson are likely commits...at least from reading their tweets.

for some reason i just don't buy the HC vacation when arguably the biggest recruit on our board had a visit set up. i would think they would do whatever possible to get him on campus since the visit has been scheduled for a month

for some reason i just don't buy the HC vacation when arguably the biggest recruit on our board had a visit set up. i would think they would do whatever possible to get him on campus since the visit has been scheduled for a month
What does HCSS do for vacation...noodle for great whites?

Aaron Roberts@D1_Roberts 6h
Visit to Syracuse on the 9th of August, for the whole weekend... Turn up

Liking the whole weekend visit. More time to fall in love with the place.

What does HCSS do for vacation...noodle for great whites?
I think he has been known to castrate wild hippos in Africa with his teeth and a pair of nail clippers.

I also heard that he and Wolfe were planning to run a portion of the Serengeti covered in antelope blood. Running with the bulls is for pussies.

This is true. This comes after they get done smashing their sacks with spiked mallets. The mallets will likely break.

This is true. This comes after they get done smashing their sacks with spiked mallets. The mallets will likely break.
What do you want, they are only made of titanium.

The mallets...or their sacks?
The mallets of course. Everyone knows that their sacks are made from some area 51 super strong alien alloy. Next time you see him, give him a shot to the pills. He won't mind, you will share a laugh.

I hate to admit it, but you might be right about Hallmon not visiting until the season. Just saw a tweet where he isn't visiting Rutgers until then.

Christian Blake 7/22 ? ...Shafer won't be back from GSO until Tuesday...maybe 7/23?

Ish Witter 7/25 Thursday following visit to RU on 7/23

Lamar Dawson Saturday 7/27.

Thanks for constantly putting out good info!!

It would appear we have a great shot at all those guys. Really hopes Sykes comes on board!

With the KJ commit how many more WRs do we take? I was hoping to see Ishmael visit...
Neither would hurt the team whilr both would increase its strength exponentially. In tandem they jack both sides of the ball.