Jumbotron collapses onto George Washington basketball court | Syracusefan.com

Jumbotron collapses onto George Washington basketball court

I've actually developed a slight phobia about this. :confused: Two years ago, we sat in the foodstamp seats for the FSU football game and we were about four rows from being directly under one of the big scoreboards. Made me anxious the entire time. When we get into arenas, i always look up to identify light fixtures, speakers, etc. Heck, just watching a game on TV that is played in AT&T Stadium makes me uneasy.

Last edited:
I've actually developed a slight phobia about this. :confused: Two years ago, we sat in the foodstamp seats for the FSU football game and we were about four rows from being directly under one of the big scoreboards. Made me anxious the entire time. When we get into arenas, i always look up to identify light fixtures, speakers, etc. Heck, just watching a game on TV that is played in AT&T Stadium makes me uneasy.

Actually I struggle with that also so I know exactly what you mean. That's one of the reasons the story caught my attention.

I hear you. If sitting in the lower level in Buffalo, I keep an eye out for falling drunken morons who lost their balance sliding down the railing on the edge of the upper deck. That’s the last thing I want landing on my head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom