Just a guess... | Syracusefan.com

Just a guess...

Orangeman

All Conference
That the Boeheim family has continued their support of that facility that helped children in need following abuse

Would presume that no one has followed up on THAT

Forget why this struck me, but it did

Good people

That the Boeheim family has continued their support of that facility that helped children in need following abuse

Would presume that no one has followed up on THAT

Forget why this struck me, but it did

Good people

It is the McMahon/Ryan Children's Advocacy Center. The Boeheim's continue to be big supporters of it both through the Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation and through some direct volunteer work with it. http://www.mcmahonryan.org/

Really small world coincidence: The Center was started by the McMahon family of Syracuse .. which I learned last year is the family of Ann-Marie McMahon Curtain, who is a close friend and golfing colleague of mine in Fairfield, CT.

Last edited:
It is the McMahon/Ryan Children's Advocacy Center. The Boeheim's continue to be big supporters of it both through the Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation and through some direct volunteer work with it. http://www.mcmahonryan.org/

Really small world coincidence: The Center was started by the McMahon family of Syracuse .. which I learned last year is the family of Ann-Marie McMahon Curtain, who is a close friend and golfing colleague of mine in Fairfield, CT.
I think with all your stories, travels, and friendships with the well-known, we could start a game called The Six Degrees of CTO. :D

orange79 said:
Actually, that's an easy one. Kevin Bacon (He's Got Game) -> Jim Boeheim (He's Got Game) -> cto! Easy peasy!

I don't think Kevin Bacon was in that movie. But you could go, Sleepers with Brad Pitt who was with Angelina Jolie in Mr and Mrs Smith who was with Denzel Washington in the Bone Collector who was with Jim Boeheim in He got Game -> cto

I don't think Kevin Bacon was in that movie. But you could go, Sleepers with Brad Pitt who was with Angelina Jolie in Mr and Mrs Smith who was with Denzel Washington in the Bone Collector who was with Jim Boeheim in He got Game -> cto
I actually think you are right. I could have sworn that KB was in He Got Game (no possessive s there - so I failed twice). I must have been stupidly thinking of The Air Up There.

You are the King!

There's an easier way to do that one. My young friend Jessica Ashooh worked for/with Angelina Jolie on a UNICEF project a few years ago.

orange79 said:
I actually think you are right. I could have sworn that KB was in He Got Game (no possessive s there - so I failed twice). I must have been stupidly thinking of The Air Up There. You are the King!

Hey, the Air Up There ruled! Loved that movie!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom