Just a question sour defensive tackles | Syracusefan.com

Just a question sour defensive tackles

Actionthrill

Walk On
I know we need a backup quarterback. But do you guys think we’re good at defensive tackle? I think our defensive ends are good but I’m wondering about our up the middle defense. Are our defensive tackles good enough to lead a good defense?

I know we need a backup quarterback. But do you guys think we’re good at defensive tackle? I think our defensive ends are good but I’m wondering about our up the middle defense. Are our defensive tackles good enough to lead a good defense?
We have bodies there for sure, more depth than in the past. I feel cautiously optimistic on the DL.

We have bodies there for sure, more depth than in the past. I feel cautiously optimistic on the DL.
It was hard to tell cause they werent going full speed. I think with the depth we got there that we should be rested and good. Do we have that Michigan DT, no we dont but we can play tough.

Are you concerned about depth? Seems like we upgraded talent there for sure one would think. Also have Perry from Buffalo who many have been very high on as well. I think it's fine but you never know with Fran if he wants another DT he will get it.

the backup QB mantra has also taken on a life of it's own, I would rather focus on getting the true frosh from Georgia up to speed ASAP but just me. Season isn't going to be great either way if McCord doesn't start every game. Not sure what people would expect from a transfer back up QB at this point. Have to be willing to sit and MAYBE start next year but most likely won't. That's a tough one, sure you could get somebody but will they be any good? Most likely another kid who the board deems can't play after one game.

Last edited:
I prefer my defensive tackles sweet and sour, actually. Sweet body frame with a sour attitude to match. Mix in a little bit of fruit punch to finish it off, and you have yourself a winner. That's just me, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom